About Node IoC
NOTE: This is the Node IoC framework repository. If you want to build an application, please visit the main application repository.
Node IoC is a Node.js framework designed to help developers create elegant and well-designed applications, for both the Web and the CLI. Based on SOLID principles, it comes out with a lot of features that removes the pain of crafting new applications:
- Simple, yet powerful, dependency injection container
- Complete CLI command system powered by Yargs
- Full routing and HTTP handling powered by Express
- Knex.js database connections with Bookshelf ORM
- Cache system with multiple back-ends
- Configuration over code approach
- Multiple 3rd-party integrations such as PubSubJS, joi, JsRender and much more
- Modular structure with simple integration
- Complete and powerful Jest integration for testing with a class-based approach, like PHPUnit (PHP) or NUnit (C#)
Learning Node IoC
The simplest way to learn Node IoC is through the official documentation. You can easily get started with the early chapters that give you the step-by-step approach to install the application and to implement basic features. However, if you want to go deeper, the documentation covers all key features, or you can read the API documentation.
You are welcome to contribute to the Node IoC framework. Please read the Contribution Guidelines.
Code of Conduct
To ensure that the Node IoC community is welcoming to all, please review and abide by the Code of Conduct.